|1966 11 November On This Day The Yardbirds on Milton Berle scheduled, actually aired 02 December|
- 1966 The Yardbirds – Indianapolis at Indiana Fairgrounds Coliseum
- 1967 The Yardbirds - Vancouver, Canada at PNE Garden Auditorium
- 1971 Led Zeppelin - Newcastle upon Tyne, England at Newcastle City Hall
- 1988 Jimmy Page Outrider Tour - Portland, ME at Cumberland Civic Center
- 1994 Page & Plant - Later with Jools Holland scheduled on BBC
- 1997 Led Zeppelin BBC Sessions released
- 1997 The Girl I Love / Whole Lotta Love single released
- 2014 Jimmy Page book event, Los Angeles at Barnes and Noble
- 2015 Led Zeppelin - Classic Rock Reissue of the Year award
The filming that took place in October was scheduled to be aired on the Milton Berle Show on this day actually was telecast on 02 December.
The Girl I Love was recorded in 1969 but was released on the BBC sessions and as a single in 1997. Compare Jimmy Page's guitar riff for this song with Moby Dick.
|1971 Jimmy Page/Led Zeppelin - Newcastle upon Tyne, England at Newcastle City Hall|
|2014 Jimmy Page & Terry Reid at book event, Los Angeles (Ross Halfin photo)|
Terry Reid, the vocalist who turned down the Led Zeppelin offer, came to Jimmy Page's book event in Los Angeles. How different things could have turned out.
Photos & video from the Classic Rock Awards. Jimmy Page accepted the Reissue of the Year award for Led Zeppelin.
|Ten more years to go. I mean days.|
♪ Happenings Ten Years Time Ago (Yardbirds - lipsynched - for Milton Berle Show 1966)YouTube
♪ The Girl I Love (Led Zeppelin, BBC Sessions) YouTube
♪ Moby Dick (Led Zeppelin II 1969) YouTube
♪ Dazed and Confused (Led Zeppelin, Newcastle 1971) YouTube
♪ Going to California / That's the Way (Led Zeppelin, BBC Sessions released 1997) YouTube