Sunday, December 22, 2013
OK, the Mage Music contest is over and the winner will be notified and mailing address verified, and then will be announced.
Thank you all for participating - this has been fun!
PS - The normal Mage Music posts will start up again soon, but I think not on a weekly basis as I've done for nearly two years.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Find out more about the contest submission at the last post here, in which I not only announced a second chance to win, but simplified questions (that should generate the same answers as the first round).
So don't delay - go ahead and enter - you've got nothing to lose and a chance for a great TBL prize to win! The new deadline is no later than 11:59:59 PM MST (Denver time) Saturday December 21 (Winter Solstice). You can do it!
PS - when you submit your answers via email, you should receive a confirmation email in reply. If you don't get one within half a day, resubmit!
Sunday, December 15, 2013
I found one entry submission in my spam folder - oops! I have no idea how many others might have been in it and got deleted forever. Unfortunately that one entry was amusing but incorrect.
So you all have a second chance! I'm extending the contest for one week and to make it easier I'm putting all the questions here and I'm rewording some of them so they are more clear.
REVISED & EXTENDED MAGE MUSIC CONTEST QUESTIONS
Who of the following did Jimmy Page meet with and discuss Magick?
- Aleister Crowley
- Jareth, the Goblin King
- Louis H. Sullivan
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Thomas Carlyle
- William Burroughs
What are the names of the following:
- The black avatar of arts - that creator and trickster - is an omen of omens (clue: his animal form)
- He reminds us of another rising into a red sky with the burden of humanity (clue: the light bearer)
- We hear the music and Magick of what Master? (clue: look in the URL)
- Embryo No. 1 and Embryo No. 2 were both presented in what video?
- What was No. 2's original name?
Submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59:59 PM MST (Denver time) Saturday December 21 (Winter Solstice).
PS - You should receive a confirmation email stating that your entry was received. If you don't receive that email, please leave a comment below!
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Contest questions have been posted in the blog over the past few weeks. The subjects clearly say Contest Question. There are three of them. Some have more than one part. Answer completely!
- Reread the rules before submitting your answers.
- Email the answers to this address (you will have to remove the spaces): fasterhorses @ gmail.com and be sure to put Mage Music Contest in the subject line
- DO NOT include anything in the body of the emails except for the answers to the questions.
- All entries with 100% correct answers will have a chance to win.
- The winning entry will be picked from the pot of all correct entries using a random number generator.
ENTRY DEADLINE is 11:59:59 PM Mountain Standard Time on Saturday, December 14, 2013. Winner will be announced once he/she has responded to my email and verified a shipping address for the prize.