|1988 19 October On This Day Jimmy Page Outrider Tour, Cleveland|
♪ Emerald Eyes (Jimmy Page, Cleveland 1988)
- 1966 The Yardbirds – Top of the Pops, Elstree, England at Elstree for 17 November broadcast
- 1968 Led Zeppelin - Liverpool, England at University of Liverpool (as The Yardbirds)
- 1969 Led Zeppelin - Chicago, IL at Kinetic Playground (two shows)
- 1988 Jimmy Page Outrider Tour - Cleveland, OH at Cleveland Public Hall
- 1995 Page & Plant Unledded Tour - Buffalo, NY at Buffalo Memorial Auditorium
- 1999 Jimmy Page with The Black Crowes - Los Angeles, CA at The Greek Theatre (day 2)
Top of the Pops (TOTP) was a BBC music show broadcast from 1964 to 2006. Each show featured the top bands of the week and ran down the music of the charts. While the show no longer exists as a weekly program, a special edition.is broadcast on Christmas Day and a weekly show airs performances from the BBC archives of the 1970s and 1980s.
A sample from Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love was used as the TOTP theme music for much of the 1970s, and from May 1998 to November 2003 a cover version was used.
Still The Yardbirds? Robert Plant on bass?
|1968 clipping about "Yardbirds" with Robert Plant on bass|
|1988 Jimmy Page, Outrider, Cleveland|
|2014 Jimmy Page on cover of November Classic Rock Magazine (Ross Halfin photo)|
|2014 Jimmy Page, November Classic Rock Magazine (Ross Halfin photo)|