Tuesday, September 1, 2015

On This Day 01 September

I can't believe it...
1974 01 September On This Day Jimmy Page with Bad Company, encore at Austin Pop Festival
  • 1966 The Yardbirds - Stockton,CA at Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium
  • 1970 Led Zeppelin - Seattle,WA at Seattle Center Coliseum
  • 1971 Led Zeppelin - Hollywood,FL at Hollywood Sportatorium
  • 1974 Jimmy Page with Bad Company - Austin,TX at Austin Pop Festival
1974 Jimmy Page with Bad Company, encore at Austin Pop Festival

1974 Jimmy Page with Bad Company, Lisa Robinson review

1974 Peter Grant & Jimmy Page, backstage with Bad Company at Austin Pop Festival

1974 Peter Grant & Jimmy Page, backstage with Bad Company at Austin Pop Festival
I can't believe I didn't come across anything to create a playlist for this day, but I confess I was in a rush and didn't look hard, either at my own music stash or online. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment