Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thank you readers

Mage Music jimmypagemusic.blogspot.com
40,000 Mage Music page views as of this morning!

Over half of this blog's readers are from the US, but a bunch of you are reading from Italy, Russia, Canada and the UK. After that, readers are reading in France, Germany, Ukraine Switzerland and Taiwan. Under 100 readers for each of a number of other countries, which I could probably figure out but not today. I know there are readers from the southern hemisphere, but how many would take some digging - but they're there!

But where ever you are from, I appreciate my readers and I hope my readers are enjoying Mage Music.

Thank you, readers! And thank you, Jimmy Page, for the music.

Mage Music jimmypagemusic.blogspot.com


Mage Music jimmypagemusic.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment