Tuesday, November 3, 2015

On This Day 03 November

He's never wasting my time
1988 03 November On This Day Jimmy Page Outrider, New Haven CT
♪ Wasting My Time (SoundCloud)

  • 1966 The Yardbirds Dick Clark Caravan of Stars tour - Decatur, AL at Decatur High School 
  • 1967 The Yardbirds - New York, NY at Village Theatre
  • 1988 Jimmy Page Outrider Tour - New Haven, CT at New Haven Veterans Memorial Coliseum
  • 1998 Page & Plant - Manchester, England at Manchester Evening New Arena


1988 Jimmy Page/Outrider New Haven CT (background image from website)

Mage Music: Woman At Work
I've got a writing project I'm doing this month. You may have heard of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), a challenge to write 50,000 words of an original of a novel in one month (roughly 150 pages, or half of a publishable book).  I've been doing it for a few years now.  I thought I was too busy to do it this year, but I changed my mind. I decided I had to because if I keep it up, one of these years the end result will get picked up by a publisher.

Meanwhile, I'm not quite as busy as I thought, because I'm going to sacrifice this blog for one month. I won't stop posting the On This Day, but I'm not going to do the usual few hours of research that I usually put into each post.

Wish me luck! Buy the book!


♪  Wasting My Time (Jimmy Page, Outrider 1988) SoundCloud
♪  Full set (Page & Plant Manchester 1998) YouTube
♫  Jimmy Page interviewed by Jeff Koons 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment