Page and Plant in Pensicola on this day in 1998 and a few days' break in 1975 for Led Zeppelin before the next three Earls Court shows.
|1998 19 May On This Day Page & Plant - Pensacola, Florida at Pensacola Civic Center|
There were two days of soundchecks and rehearsals at the venue prior to opening night in Pensicola. The year-long tour took Page & Plant back and forth across the Atlantic several times.
- 1967 Yardbirds - Elizabethville, Paris, France at L'Hermitage
- 1968 Yardbirds - Santa Barbara, California at Francisco Torres
- 1973 Led Zeppelin - Fort Worth,TX US/ Tarrant County Convention Center
- 1977 Led Zeppelin - Baton Rouge, LA US/LSU Assembly Center
- 1986 The Firm (Mean Business Tour)- Houston, Texas at The Summit
- 1995 Page & Plant (Unledded North American Tour) - Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
- 1998 19 May On This Day Page & Plant (North American Tour) - Pensacola, Florida at Pensacola Civic Center
- 2011 Jimmy Page at Ivor Novello Awards where Paul Rogers receives award for songwriting
|1986 The Firm (Mean Business Tour)- Houston, Texas at The Summit|
|2011 19 May Jimmy Page, Cynthia Rodgers, Paul Rodgers - Ivor Novello Songwriting Award|
|2011 May Les Inrocks Magazine|
|2014 Jimmy Page and Jack White backstage of the Jimmy Fallon Show (episode aired May 21) - Photo Ross Halfin|