Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Day Off

Never put of until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.  
                                           ~ Mark Twain

I just read a really great book called The Art of Procrastination: A Guide to Effective Dawdling, Lollygagging and Postponing.  I highly recommend it.  It's only 90 pages or so and a quick and fun read.  Made me laugh out loud quite a few times, because it describes me perfectly!  Even if you aren't a "structured procrastinator", you might want to read this book because it probably will describe some of your friends. Borrow it from your library if you don't want to buy it.  Libraries are great places.

This is a way of telling you that I've put off Mage Music post number 36 to the point where I decided I don't want to write it at all.  It would have been glorious - my best post ever.  So sad that you won't read it.

But wait - I'm just kidding, aren't I?  I'm just procrastinating, right?  Yes - I am.  In fact, I'm procrastinating so long that you won't see a post from me till next Saturday.

But I did do some artwork for your enjoyment.  So enjoy.  Now I'm going outside to play.




2 comments:

  1. I love everything you do and say and tease me with.. LOLOL My heart skipped a beat when you said you wouldnt write 36 and that is was the best post ever. LOLOLOL Profoundness artwork at its highest:)

    ReplyDelete